Dr Sanguan Kunaporn
Education Background, Practice and Training
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1978-1982 – B.S.
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1982-1984 – M.D.
- Qualification Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1984
- Internship: Rayong Hospital, Rayong, 1984-1985
- General practitioner: Koh Samui Community Hospital, Koh Samui, Suratthani, 1985-1988
- Residency training: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chulalongkorn Hospital, 1988-1991
- Full Time Plastic Surgeon, Vachira General Hospital, Phuket, Thailand, 1991-1999
- Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery 1992-present
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Hospital 1992-present
- Founding Plastic Surgeon, Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2006-present
- Fellowship: Tampa Craniofacial Center, Tampa, Florida, USA, 1991
- Free tissue transfers; A way to do it., Chula Surgical Proceeding, ISSN 0857-314X, page 93-96
- Alar nasi reconstruction by free vascularized chrondrocutaneous
- Composite ear flap, 2nd Triangular TST meeting in Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery, 1994
- Free vascularized osteocutaneous fibula flap; unusual technique In anastomosis with vein graft, 2nd Triangular TST meeting in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1994
- Transsexual, Law and Medicine in Thailand, Journal of Asian Sexology, Volume 2, June 2001
Honours and Awards
- Outstanding Resident in Surgery, 1991, Department of Surgery, Chulalongkorn University Thailand.
- Local Chairperson, 6APC-ICPRS, Phuket, Thailand, 1996,
Certification and License
- Medical Licensure: Medical council of Thailand, 1984, #12287
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1991
- Transsexual Surgery, Gender Reassignment Surgery, Breast Surgery.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Thai Medical Council
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery of Thailand
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ISAPS )