Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.