"Jungceylon" was a name for Phuket used back in 1511 when it was a fertile and prosperous port town embraced by the Andaman Sea. The name is now being used again for the Jungceylon project, a world class shopping and entertainment destination.
- Right on famous lively Patong Beach, the prettiest beach in Phuket
- On the corner of Bangla Road and Rat-u-thit 200 Years Road (Patong Soi 2), the busiest spot on Patong Beach
The most beautiful spot in Phuket
- Total area of 200,000 square metres
- Retail space of 75,000 square metres with more than 300 shops
- The largest parking area on Patong Beach with space for 120 coaches and 2,000 cars
- A centre for shopping, drinking, dining, entertainment and leisure that will impress all visitors and make them want to come back again and again