Ao Nang Cozy PlaceAo Nang, Krabi
The Ao Nang Cozy Place is located near the bustling center of this tourist area but removed enough that guests can enjoy some separation from the busiest parts of the city. There is 24-hour transportation that passes by this facility making it easy to get to other parts of the city from this Krabi hotel. The Ao Nang Cozy Place can provide guests with transfer information for the nearby Krabi airport.
The rooms at the Ao Nang Cozy Place count among their standard amenities a desk, a safe and wireless Internet access. There are private baths located in all the rooms. The baths are provided with bathrobes and hairdryers.
The Ao Nang Cozy Place contains a host of amenities. There is a coffee shop located at the hotel and a restaurant where guests can get larger meals. The hotel also allows guests access to a laundry service, a massage service and spa services.
- 12 differently decorated guest rooms ; Modern & Classic rooms.
- 4 twin bedrooms , 8 double bedrooms
- The above room rates are net per room per night and inclusive of service charge, applicable vat and American breakfast.
- Extra person charge will apply for 3rd persons sharing room inclusive of service charge, applicable vat.
- Children under 12 years stay free sharing parents’ room. No Extra bed and 50% of meal value.
- Maximum stay 2 persons per room.
- Maximum 2 extra person in each room type.
- Electric current 220 volts.
- Major credit card accepted.
Is this your business?
|420/16-17 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Muang, Krabi 81000 Thailand|
|+66 (0)75 695 616|
|+66 (0)81 978 7111|
|+66 (0)75 695 363|
|Add to Shortlist|
Phuthai Phuket Souvenir Market
Thought was fine for small souvenirs and nick nacks to take back home. The store was air conditioned
Chao Fa Pla Aquarium
My daughter wanted a pet so I thought fish are easier to manage than a dog so after some research we
Blue Elephant Cooking School
We were showed how to make 4 classic Thai dishes, one was a coconut milk soup, that I look forward t
Stopped off here on a whim and had no regrets. We shared a great thin base and thick topping pizza w