Ao Nang Cozy PlaceAo Nang, Krabi
The Ao Nang Cozy Place is located near the bustling center of this tourist area but removed enough that guests can enjoy some separation from the busiest parts of the city. There is 24-hour transportation that passes by this facility making it easy to get to other parts of the city from this Krabi hotel. The Ao Nang Cozy Place can provide guests with transfer information for the nearby Krabi airport.
The rooms at the Ao Nang Cozy Place count among their standard amenities a desk, a safe and wireless Internet access. There are private baths located in all the rooms. The baths are provided with bathrobes and hairdryers.
The Ao Nang Cozy Place contains a host of amenities. There is a coffee shop located at the hotel and a restaurant where guests can get larger meals. The hotel also allows guests access to a laundry service, a massage service and spa services.
- 12 differently decorated guest rooms ; Modern & Classic rooms.
- 4 twin bedrooms , 8 double bedrooms
- The above room rates are net per room per night and inclusive of service charge, applicable vat and American breakfast.
- Extra person charge will apply for 3rd persons sharing room inclusive of service charge, applicable vat.
- Children under 12 years stay free sharing parents’ room. No Extra bed and 50% of meal value.
- Maximum stay 2 persons per room.
- Maximum 2 extra person in each room type.
- Electric current 220 volts.
- Major credit card accepted.
Is this your business?
|420/16-17 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Muang, Krabi 81000 Thailand|
|+66 (0)75 695 616|
|+66 (0)81 978 7111|
|+66 (0)75 695 363|
|Add to Shortlist|
|January 24, 2014|
Salvatore’s Restaurant & Wine Bar
Great location, in Phuket Town near downtown market, just a few step from the fountain. I love salad
ShamuShamu Pet Centre
My dog; Richy is a member of this pet centre since 2 years ago. Last Friday, brought him to take gro
Chaiyo Seafood Restaurant
Over 3 years living in Phuket, I always dine here with my Thai wife on weekends. Seafood is our favo
Friendship Beach Waterfront Resort
Didn't stay here but spent the day at the beach and had a great lunch. Beautiful and quiet