TEFL InternationalPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
TEFL TESOL Course Thailand – Phuket
Lying off the south west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea, the island of Phuket, with its long white beaches and crystal clear waters, is literally a tropical paradise. Take your TESOL course in Phuket and you might never leave!
However long you spend in Phuket you will never have a dull moment. Surrounded by clear, warm water, you have every opportunity to experience the world class diving and snorkelling the island has to offer. Or maybe spend a day elephant trekking, exploring lush rainforest mountains and spectacular waterfalls, before you relax on a beach side terrace with a cool, refreshing drink.
You can find authentic Thai culture in the many Buddhist temples around the island or wandering through the outdoor market of Phuket Town searching for a bargain to take back home or something to wear for an evening out. The TEFL International centre is located in the heart of Phuket Town so you are in close proximity to the many shops, bars, restaurants and clubs that the island has to offer.
Our Phuket centre is fully recognised and licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education; this means that you will graduate with a recognised qualification ready to get your work permit to be a teacher.
Your accommodation is in Phuket Town, ideally situated for everything the island has to offer and in easy walking distance of the school. All our trainee rooms are clean, comfortable and well furnished and a weekly cleaning service is provided free of charge!
- The tropical paradise of Phuket Island
- Easy access to some of the best beaches in the world and a wealth of water activities
- Near a thriving nightlife scene and plenty of restaurants, shops and other activities
- Easy access to Bangkok and other East Asian destinations
- An internationally recognised qualification meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Course administered by highly trained staff with extensive local knowledge
- Organized classes and a curriculum that has been proven successful and effective
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Study in a stunning location and experience the best of an inviting and friendly culture
- Empower yourself to live, travel and work in the Land of Smiles
- Growing demand for qualified English teachers
- This course is ideal for Gapyear students and people wanting a change of life or moving abroad
- Your fellow students come from different countries and various continents
- Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry
- Your support staff will assist you with whatever you need
- The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like spending time with foreigners
It is possible to survive on a budget of £10 per day in Thailand and this is of course one of the reasons for its popularity amongst tourists and travellers. Thai food and drink is cheap and basic accommodation is abundant. Costs will rise if you want to eat Western food and stay in more expansive resorts and hotels. It is possible to find worthwhile entertainment to meet even the most stringent of budgets.
Visitors to Thailand are required to have a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. Student entry is permitted on a Tourist Visa allowing you to stay for a maximum of sixty days. This can be extended for an additional thirty days at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Office. Holders of Tourist Visas are required to enter the country within ninety days of the visa being issued.
On entering Thailand you may be asked to prove that you are in possession of a ticket for return or onward travel. In addition, you may be asked to prove that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your stay. Please note that you are required to pay a departure tax before you are able to leave Thailand.
Health & Safety
The standard of health care is surprisingly high in Thailand especially in areas with a high tourist population. Whilst vaccinations are not strictly necessary for entry into Thailand it is advisable to consult your doctor regarding anti-malaria medications well in advance of your departure.
The risk of violent crime in Thailand is one of the lowest in South East Asia although petty theft and street crime does occur in many areas. Visitors to the country are advised to take out insurance coverage and to exercise common sense and caution with personal possessions.
Is this your business?
|367/11-12 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket 83000, Thailand|
|+66 (0)76 236 306|
|+66 (0)76 236 306|
|Add to Shortlist|
|June 4, 2013|
I have used their coffee machine for a while without any problem. Their machine is good and coffee i
DDS Dental Clinic
I used them for my recent implants. The clinic looks classic at my first sight but when getting insi
The Pavilions, Phuket
Our 12 night stay in the spa pool villa was indescribable. Everything is not far from the word “Perf
Suwit Muay Thai Camp & Gym
Very painful at first but awesome feeling came afterwards. I spent my holiday in Phuket by being in