Thanyapura Integrative Health CentreThalang, North Phuket
Thanyapura Integrative Health Centre (TIHC) focuses on three main areas which help individuals to achieve optimal performance.
TIHC utilises the most advanced laboratory technology in the world to assess blood
samples for nutrition, hormone status, neurotransmitters, genetics and more. By using
advanced tests, a simple blood draw can be much more telling than a regular hospital
TIHC can also prescribe customised nutrition, hormonal, and pharmaceutical formulas
made by the most advanced pharmacies in Europe and Asia. Each formula is customised
according to the patient’s condition and blood tests and made in 3 month supplies
specifically for that client.
Through such individualised testing and supplementation, a unique treatment program to
optimise health, whether for a 6 or 60 year old, can be made.
Athletes and Sports Medicine
• Lactate testing – testing athletes for their aerobic / anaerobic limits
• Bio-monitoring – measuring exercise tolerance and stress / recovery
• Video analysis – technique analysis in conjunction with athlete’s coach
• Sports nutrition – specific strategies for at
• Altitude training – improve oxygen delivery for exercise / altitude acclimatization
• Physiotherapy – treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries.
Children’s and Family Health
• Allergies – investigating specific food allergies for ch
• Learning difficulties – nutritional and metabolic blocks to learning
• Children’s nutrition – nutrition specific for children
• Chromotherapy and Light therapy
Preventative Medicine and Anti-aging Medicine
• Male and female health performance programs for optimal aging
• Weight loss programs
• Disease specific programs (heart, kidney, diabetes etc)
• Genetic testing – testing for disease risk, aging
TIHC also host visiting consultants in various disciplines such as chiropractics, sports medicine specialists, orthotics, and acupuncturists.
|120/1 Moo 7, Thepkasattri Road, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand|
|Mon-Fri: 9.00 am to 6pm|
|+66 (0) 76 336 000|
|+66 (0) 76 336 067|
|Add to Shortlist|
IN SEA Seafood Buffet
Looks massive and inviting, but after having tried once, we were not impressed. No variety of food,
Atsumi Raw Café
Although we are not a very serious vegan, after we tried raw food at this cafe we fell in love with
No more sandy beach for Som restaurant! So sad but true, anyway new location gives us different feel
Baansuan Layan Restaurant
This place is quite isolated but good for serenity lovers. The restaurant architecture is quaint but