Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|64/4 Moo 3 Sri Sutad Rd., Rassada, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand|
|Mon-Fri: 8.00 am to 5pm|
|+66 (0)76 225 444|
|+66 (0)83 106 0930|
|+66 (0)76 211 686|
|Add to Shortlist|
Good restaurant with great services and amazing sea view. You should come before sunset which is ver
Bar Funk 3
Busy with many Aussie's watching sport when we went, plus there were pretty waitresses that were cha
Pizzeria Agli Amici da Michele & Jimmy
Tip check out the size of the pizzas before ordering we did not ordered a big size to share between
Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar
Started off well with a chicken tikka starter that was moist and tender, for main we ordered chicken