Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|76/19 Moo 7, Sakdidate Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket 83000|
|Mon - Fri, 08.00 - 05.00 pm|
|+66 (0)76 391 553|
|+66 (0)76 391 831|
|Add to Shortlist|
Harry’s Steakhouse @Karon
Just 2 minutes stroll from our hotel the Orchid Resort, we were at first a bit nervous and hesitant
Two Chefs @Kata Center
We were walking past the restaurant and remembered having seen their ads in one of the local guide b
Hair Wave by Anun
I've been here twice now and both times I have been very happy. It wasn't difficult to explain what
Angus O’Tool’s Guesthouse
I stayed here on recommendation from a friend who lives on the island and was very happy. Room was n