Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|64/4 Moo 3 Sri Sutad Rd., Rassada, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand|
|Mon-Fri: 8.00 am to 5pm|
|+66 (0)76 225 444|
|+66 (0)83 106 0930|
|+66 (0)76 211 686|
|Add to Shortlist|
Amari Coral Beach Resort
We had a wonderful stay there. All of the staffs were very warm and helpful. We had a room with amaz
British International School
My family planned to live in Phuket next summer. We were searching for many schools for our kids and
Great service have used on many occasions. No problems with installation and many designs to choose
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and