Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|76/19 Moo 7, Sakdidate Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket 83000|
|Mon - Fri, 08.00 - 05.00 pm|
|+66 (0)76 391 553|
|+66 (0)76 391 831|
|Add to Shortlist|
|May 17, 2013|
Serenity Resort and Residences
Had an enjoyable stay. Our apartment was well laid out and housekeeping staff did a first class job.
Doing one of their weight loss programs put me on the right track again. It was not just about exer
360˚ Bar & Grill @The Pavilions, Phuket
Open air and has a chill out feel, with soft music. The menu had Thai dishes and Western and Asia Ta
Phuket Travel Company
I would like to recommend Phuket Travel Company as the prices they offer are very good. Staffs are f