Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|76/19 Moo 7, Sakdidate Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket 83000|
|Mon - Fri, 08.00 - 05.00 pm|
|+66 (0)76 391 553|
|+66 (0)76 391 831|
|Add to Shortlist|
|May 17, 2013|
The Slug and Lettuce
I recently went for dinner with my wife at the Slug and Lettuce and wanted to leave them a review. W
Tatonka Restaurant & Bar
Great restaurant, great and different food. The ambience is unique. I highly recommend a visit.
Shabu Shi @Jungceylon
The shrimp tempura and tempura veggies were good. Sushi was ok.
Kamala Beachfront Apartment
Good place for family stays in quiet Kamala. Its oceanfront and the pool is great for lounging. Dece