Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|76/19 Moo 7, Sakdidate Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket 83000|
|Mon - Fri, 08.00 - 05.00 pm|
|+66 (0)76 391 553|
|+66 (0)76 391 831|
|Add to Shortlist|
|May 17, 2013|
KPP Cable TV
Poor to no customer service with many no answers on calls and little English in office and many put
Avantika Boutique Hotel
Returned to stay at this hotel again, and sure that we got warm welcome. "Pin" the reception staff s
Wine Connection @Chalong
One of ideal restaurants to meet up my clients, large and convenient car park, nice staff and impres
Wine Connection @Central Festival Phuket
As I know, there are 9 branches in Phuket now but I have tried only two. And prefer at Central Festi