Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
« Expand Map Street View
Numchai Ocean Transport, Phuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Sorry, we can't find a route between those two places.
|64/4 Moo 3 Sri Sutad Rd., Rassada, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand (Get Directions)|
|+66 (0)76 225 444|
|+66 (0)83 106 0930|
|+66 (0)76 211 686|
|Mon-Fri: 8.00 am to 5pm|