Numchai Ocean TransportPhuket Town, Phuket Town & Central
Nowadays, we provide several ocean transportation services as follows
- Loading drinking water and gasoline for battleships and ocean vessels anchored at Chalong Bay, Phuket, and nearby areas.
- Dredging water channel in the ocean and cannels.
- Oceania construction work such as dropping artificial corals along the Andaman coast (more than 500,000 corals).
- Laying down cable lines from Phuket Island to Yao Island, Klang Island at Krabi province, and Sarai Island at Satun province.
- Transferring building materials such as stones, building blocks from Krabi, Trang, Nakornsrithammarat, Satun to Phuket Island, Lanta Island, Phi Phi Island, and other islands in the Andaman Ocean.
- Removing debris and hazardous wastes resulted from Tsunami out of Phi Phi Island (60,000 Tons of waste and debris)
- Transferred white sand from Krabi to Pakklok, Phuket, for beach grading work.
Is this your business?
|64/4 Moo 3 Sri Sutad Rd., Rassada, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand|
|Mon-Fri: 8.00 am to 5pm|
|+66 (0)76 225 444|
|+66 (0)83 106 0930|
|+66 (0)76 211 686|
|Add to Shortlist|
Love Nightlife Phuket
The first time I have been to a club with a rooftop pool. Lacked real buzz.
Salvatore’s Restaurant & Wine Bar
The pizzas are wow. Thin base and a good test of a good pizza is that here the pizzas are not wet or
DaVinci Restaurant Kata
Classy and more upscale, yet we were greeted warmly and not made to feel stupid or talked down when
Tiger Muay Thai and MMA
From my experience, I think this camp is beginning to be shabby don't you think? They require renova