Koh Lanta : Visas & Workpermits
Thai law requires every foreigner to hold a valid visa or work permit if employed in the country. To navigate the ever changing maze of rules and regulations many companies listed below can assist with this bureaucratic process.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
Search Phuket Hotels
The Book Cafe
A great place to stop in for coffee and relax, good value and tasty. Great location for car or motor
Rendez-Vous Coffee Wine Dine Restaurant
Exceeded my expectations in terms of food, ambience, and service. Ae the owner was friendly and help
Good, large portion pub style grub, the meat pies take up half the plate, plus there are some classi
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
Love this place..........kids love exploring there while we get t enjoy the food and ambiance. Diffi
Catch Beach Club
Still the best in Phuket..IMHO. Love the early evening sessions, drinks, nice dinner and then off b4
Bliss Beach Club
Loads of space, high end, fab location. Not cheap but overall still acceptable for what u get.
Black Cat Restaurant
Love this place, cozy and just about everything I have eaten there is yummy.
Two Chefs Bar & Grill
I have eaten as 3 different 2 chefs and all are good but this is my favorite. Nice decor and food
TTT Language School
Good basic training centre that got me through the TEFL course. Small classes.
Headstart International School Phuket
Good Student/teacher ratio and provide a more than adequate quality ed for our kids. Nice internatio
- Lanta House 4 October 2012
- Aloha Lanta Resort 4 October 2012
- Soontreeya Lanta 4 October 2012
- Sincere Guest House & Restaurant 4 October 2012
- Sayang Beach Resort Koh Lanta 4 October 2012
- Golden Bay Cottage Koh Lanta 4 October 2012
- Lanta Scenic Bungalows Koh Lanta 4 October 2012
- Lanta Bee Garden Resort Koh Lanta 4 October 2012
- Bu-Nga Raya Resotel Koh Lanta 4 October 2012
- Lantawadee Resort And Spa Koh Lanta 4 October 2012