North Phuket : Restaurants & Cafes
Category: Restaurants & Cafes
Location: Cherng Talay, North Phuket
Eastland encompasses a stunning site on The Pavilions, Phuket’ eastern flank, surrounded by lush forest and a former rubber...
Category: Thai Restaurants
Location: Laguna, North Phuket
Restaurant & pub
Restaurants & Cafes Categories
Phuket provides visitors and residents with hundreds of dining options to choose from. Whether its Thai food, Italian, seafood, hamburgers, steaks, Swedish fare, British pub grub, Mexican, Indian, Japanese, or Chinese. You name and it, you can find it here.
Check out our comprehensive listings below and if you’ve been there before please leave a review of your experience.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- IZaab 3 March 2014
- Watercourt @Banyan Tree Phuket 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection @Bangtao 31 January 2014
- Up Club at Malaiwana 31 January 2014
- Tre Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Tony Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Tom Yum Goong Restaurant 31 January 2014
- The Spoon 31 January 2014
- The Slug and Lettuce 31 January 2014
- The Lounge 31 January 2014
- Chaiyo Seafood Restaurant
Over 3 years living in Phuket, I always dine here with my Thai wife on weekends. Seafood is our favo
- Green Mango Restaurant, Bar & Guesthouse
The bar/restaurant is really nice place with wifi, daily newspapers and cold beer. Friendly waitstaf
- Chez Ratatouille
Very good Thai food with indoor outdoor seating. Also some western dishes and very good price. Not f
- Royal India Restaurant @Kamala
Stopped for dinner while wandering the streets of Kamala... not too much on offer. Decent food.. lov