Phuket Town : Chinese Restaurants
Chinese immigrants arrived in Phuket nearly 200 years ago to work in the tin mines. Today their influence remains present and Chinese cuisine can be found in many restaurants on the island.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Ton Hom January 31
- The Point Bistro Restaurant January 31
- The Cook @Phang Nga Road January 31
- The Circle Coffee Boutique January 31
- Suay Restaurant January 31
- Spaghetti & C. January 31
- Sakado January 31
In Sea, Seafood Buffet
It is nice decoration restaurant, big and enough parking space behind. Just on the left hand side af
Butcher Elite Beef
Nice and clean restaurant. Good atmosphere, not too busy and very good ventilate system. Free wifi.
Fuji Restaurant @Central Festival Phuket
Just been here last week since they had renovated. It looks much nicer and bigger, more table and mo
Just visited here in the night time at Rimtang restaurant. Different feeling, not busy at all. The i