Phuket Town : Chinese Restaurants
Chinese immigrants arrived in Phuket nearly 200 years ago to work in the tin mines. Today their influence remains present and Chinese cuisine can be found in many restaurants on the island.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Ton Hom 31 January 2014
- The Point Bistro Restaurant 31 January 2014
- The Cook @Phang Nga Road 31 January 2014
- The Circle Coffee Boutique 31 January 2014
- Suay Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Spaghetti & C. 31 January 2014
- Sakado 31 January 2014
- Ruantalay Seafood 31 January 2014
Wine Connection @Central Festival Phuket
As I know, there are 9 branches in Phuket now but I have tried only two. And prefer at Central Festi
Boathouse Wine & Grill
We had no faults or complaints. To sum it up, beautiful food, setting, atmosphere and service staff.
The Cliff Restaurant Karon
It was well worth a hairy, scary tuk tuk ride to the cliff. At it name suggests it is on a headland
The Grill Restaurant
Loved sitting outside with fantastic calming to the senses Cape Panwa sea views. My beef tenderloin