Phuket Town & Central : Chinese Restaurants
Chinese immigrants arrived in Phuket nearly 200 years ago to work in the tin mines. Today their influence remains present and Chinese cuisine can be found in many restaurants on the island.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Ton Hom 31 January 2014
- Thong Dee Restaurant and Bar 31 January 2014
- The Point Bistro Restaurant 31 January 2014
- The Nine Wine & Dining 31 January 2014
- The Cook @Phang Nga Road 31 January 2014
- The Circle Coffee Boutique 31 January 2014
- Suay Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Spaghetti & C. 31 January 2014
Kata Cuit Art Gallery and Restaurant
Great Restaurant Good food. Very friendly staff. Thank you Elma
K-Hotel and Restaurant
My first impression was their fantastic location. Within walking distance to every facility in Paton
Da Maurizio Bar Ristorante
Da Maurizio has some steep steps that lead down to the restaurant. it is very close to the sea. We c
Trisara Seafood Restaurant
The seafront setting, service and well informed and trained staff was prefect and so was the brunch.