Patong : Fast Food
Many of the multinational fast food chain restaurants have adapted their menus to attract the local consumer. You might be surprised to find items like a Pork Samurai burger or pizzas topped with tuna fish and corn.
By Thai standards fast food restaurants are considered expensive and eating at these places are considered a special treat. Several of the larger chains offer home delivery.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Royal Palace Restaurant July 29
- Home Kitchen Bar Bed June 11
- ChouChou Deli Shop March 19
- Ibreeq Coffee March 9
- Oriental Restaurant Phuket March 6
- Higher Restaurant & Bar January 12
- Austrian Garden Restaurant December 19
- Valerio e Alex Ristorante Pizzeria November 23
- The Suites Restaurant November 10
- The Crab House Patong October 10
Just your average Thai seafood place. They have tanks in the front where you can choose your fish. T
Leonardo Da Vinci Kata Restaurant
So we have just returned to stay at the lovely Kata Gardens again this year and saw that Da Vinci's
Tunk Ka Cafe
Food was delicious service excellent. loved the views and liked we could sit on different levels. It
Baan Kalim Restaurant
Specializes in seafood, we were lazy and went for the easy option and had the seafood platter which