Patong : Fast Food
Many of the multinational fast food chain restaurants have adapted their menus to attract the local consumer. You might be surprised to find items like a Pork Samurai burger or pizzas topped with tuna fish and corn.
By Thai standards fast food restaurants are considered expensive and eating at these places are considered a special treat. Several of the larger chains offer home delivery.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Austrian Garden Restaurant December 19
- Valerio e Alex Ristorante Pizzeria November 23
- The Suites Restaurant November 10
- The Crab House Patong October 10
- La Bodega Tapas Bar September 24
- Sun Smile Steak House September 17
- Al Burj Restaurant Patong July 22
- Rodizio Brazil Steakhouse Phuket May 7
- YumYum Restaurant January 31
- Wine Connection @Banana Walk Phuket January 31
Mr Good’s Seafood
Was at this restaurant in 2013. It was delicious, reasonable prices. Arrived at Patong in December 2
Janjao Coffee @Sino House
Tried coffee here when visited friends who stayed at Sino House Phuket Hotel, their coffee taste was
Heard my colleagues talk about this restaurant many times so don't hesitate to try when I past it. L
Dibuk French Restaurant
Recommended by a taxi driver. Homely feel restaurant in a Sino Portuguese style building on Dibuk Ro