West Phuket : French Restaurants
There is a sizable French expat community in Phuket and French cuisine can be found at many restaurants. Some eateries are owned by French expats and have become local favorites. The choice will depend on budget and location as they range from moderate to expensive.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Baan Rim Pa October 16
- The Crab’s House Patong October 10
- Zeascape Restaurant September 24
- La Bodega Tapas Bar September 24
- Living Room Phuket September 24
- Ciao Bistro & Coffee Talk September 24
- The Cliff Restaurant Karon September 17
- DaVinci Restaurant Kata August 6
- Al Burj Restaurant Patong July 22
- Two Chefs Bar & Grill Kamala June 9
The Crab’s House Patong
We were impressed and happy with shrimp and crab in buckets here. Not only because of the larger qua
Bliss Beach Club
My husband and I went for a meal here. We had a table on the terrace and had a lovely time, the serv
Port of Call Bar & Restaurant
Fantastic views over the pool then marina with various luxury and attractive yachts anchored in it.
SALA Phuket Restaurant
Very romantic, high class and of course delectable food especially Thai foods. Every staff knows wha