West Phuket : French Restaurants
There is a sizable French expat community in Phuket and French cuisine can be found at many restaurants. Some eateries are owned by French expats and have become local favorites. The choice will depend on budget and location as they range from moderate to expensive.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- DaVinci Restaurant Kata 6 August 2014
- Al Burj Restaurant 22 July 2014
- Two Chefs @Kamala 9 June 2014
- Rodizio Brazil Steakhouse Phuket 7 May 2014
- Kata Rocks Restaurant 7 May 2014
- YumYum Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Ying Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection Bar & Grill @Kata 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection @Banana Walk Phuket 31 January 2014
- Veranda Restaurant 31 January 2014
Wine Connection @Central Festival Phuket
As I know, there are 9 branches in Phuket now but I have tried only two. And prefer at Central Festi
Boathouse Wine & Grill
We had no faults or complaints. To sum it up, beautiful food, setting, atmosphere and service staff.
The Cliff Restaurant Karon
It was well worth a hairy, scary tuk tuk ride to the cliff. At it name suggests it is on a headland
The Grill Restaurant
Loved sitting outside with fantastic calming to the senses Cape Panwa sea views. My beef tenderloin