Sauerkraut, sausages, pork knuckle, sauerbraten, German beers can all be found at several well established restaurants that all popular with the locals and tourists alike.
These restaurants also offer Thai and other international choices on the menu.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Sirinya’s Restaurant April 9
- Tiffin Mama Restaurant @ Foto Hotel March 24
- ChouChou Deli Shop March 19
- The Mexican Cherngtalay March 17
- Ibreeq Coffee March 9
- Jasmine B Restaurant March 8
- Oriental Restaurant Phuket March 6
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
Tunk Ka Cafe
Unbeatable views and location in Phuket Town but their claimed local Thai food were decent to us, no
Marco Polo in Sorrento
This is our favourite restaurant when we stayed in Patong last year. When we thought of Italian pizz
Cafe Y Te
Very pleasant service, and friendly staff. Airy & cool atmosphere, decorated in white, making it
Kyoodai Japanese Restaurant
If you are looking for just budget and simple Japanese Restaurant, then this is it. They don't serve