Sauerkraut, sausages, pork knuckle, sauerbraten, German beers can all be found at several well established restaurants that all popular with the locals and tourists alike.
These restaurants also offer Thai and other international choices on the menu.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Jasmine B Restaurant March 8
- Oriental Restaurant Phuket March 6
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
- Talung Thai Restaurant January 23
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and
The best viennoiserie and breads in Cherng talay I think. Its beautiful smell attracted me to try so
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit