Rawai : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Ploy Beach Club & Restaurant September 29
- Rossovivo, Pizza, Pasta Grill September 11
- Kan Eang @Pier August 20
- Naya Garden Restaurant April 11
- Treffpunkt January 31
- The Wall by chef Arkom January 31
- Tiffany Restaurant and Coffee Shop January 31
- The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant January 31
- Salaloy Seafood January 31
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit
K-Hotel and Restaurant
Lovely restaurant amidst a very relaxing garden. It made me forget that I was in Patong, away from t
The Book Cafe
Casual atmosphere with very good homemade cakes and very nice coffee. There are lots of interesting