Rawai : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Ploy Beach Club & Restaurant September 29
- Rossovivo, Pizza, Pasta Grill September 11
- Kan Eang @Pier August 20
- Naya Garden Restaurant April 11
- Treffpunkt January 31
- The Wall by chef Arkom January 31
- Tiffany Restaurant and Coffee Shop January 31
- The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant January 31
- Salaloy Seafood January 31
Tunk Ka Cafe
Unbeatable views and location in Phuket Town but their claimed local Thai food were decent to us, no
Marco Polo in Sorrento
This is our favourite restaurant when we stayed in Patong last year. When we thought of Italian pizz
Cafe Y Te
Very pleasant service, and friendly staff. Airy & cool atmosphere, decorated in white, making it
Kyoodai Japanese Restaurant
If you are looking for just budget and simple Japanese Restaurant, then this is it. They don't serve