Rawai : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Ploy Beach Club & Restaurant September 29
- Rossovivo, Pizza, Pasta Grill September 11
- Kan Eang @Pier August 20
- Naya Garden Restaurant April 11
- Treffpunkt January 31
- The Wall by chef Arkom January 31
- Tiffany Restaurant and Coffee Shop January 31
- The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant January 31
- Salaloy Seafood January 31
- Rum Jungle Cafe January 31
Kata Rocks Restaurant
OMG the chic, elegant architecture and design of this restaurant is a must see. The menu has a mix o
Trattoria Capri Da Rico
Fabio was charming and professional. Thoroughly enjoyed our seafood pasta and dessert of Tiramisu. R
The Speakeasy Phuket
Loved the decor, the place is filled sofas and arm chairs, including a long leather Chestfield loo
SALA Phuket Restaurant
We dined upstairs. It was stunning and romantic being under the stars, watching and hearing the sea.