Karon : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Ciao Bistro & Coffee Talk September 24
- The Cliff Restaurant Karon September 17
- Baluchi Restaurant @ Karon September 17
- Karon Temple Market September 16
- Ying Restaurant January 31
- Veranda Restaurant January 31
- Vitaporn Restaurant @Karon January 31
- Thai Thai Restaurant January 31
- Sweet & Sour Restaurant January 31
- Starbucks @Kata Center January 31
IN SEA Seafood Buffet
Looks massive and inviting, but after having tried once, we were not impressed. No variety of food,
Atsumi Raw Café
Although we are not a very serious vegan, after we tried raw food at this cafe we fell in love with
No more sandy beach for Som restaurant! So sad but true, anyway new location gives us different feel
Baansuan Layan Restaurant
This place is quite isolated but good for serenity lovers. The restaurant architecture is quaint but