Kata : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Living Room Phuket September 24
- DaVinci Restaurant Kata August 6
- Kata Rocks Restaurant May 7
- Wine Connection Bar & Grill @Kata January 31
- Tomato Restaurant January 31
- The Coffee Club Kata Night Plaza January 31
- Sorrento Pizzeria Restaurant January 31
- Sawasdee Thai Cuisine January 31
- Ruam Thep Inn Restaurant January 31
- Red Snapper January 31
Mr Good’s Seafood
Was at this restaurant in 2013. It was delicious, reasonable prices. Arrived at Patong in December 2
Janjao Coffee @Sino House
Tried coffee here when visited friends who stayed at Sino House Phuket Hotel, their coffee taste was
Heard my colleagues talk about this restaurant many times so don't hesitate to try when I past it. L
Dibuk French Restaurant
Recommended by a taxi driver. Homely feel restaurant in a Sino Portuguese style building on Dibuk Ro