Phuket Town : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
Good restaurant with great services and amazing sea view. You should come before sunset which is ver
Pizzeria Agli Amici da Michele & Jimmy
Tip check out the size of the pizzas before ordering we did not ordered a big size to share between
Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar
Started off well with a chicken tikka starter that was moist and tender, for main we ordered chicken
Baluchi Restaurant @ Karon
Recommend the yellow dal, order some nan breads to dip in it, better that eating with rice in our op