Phuket Town : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Ton Hom January 31
- The Point Bistro Restaurant January 31
- The Cook @Phang Nga Road January 31
- The Circle Coffee Boutique January 31
Mr Good’s Seafood
Was at this restaurant in 2013. It was delicious, reasonable prices. Arrived at Patong in December 2
Janjao Coffee @Sino House
Tried coffee here when visited friends who stayed at Sino House Phuket Hotel, their coffee taste was
Heard my colleagues talk about this restaurant many times so don't hesitate to try when I past it. L
Dibuk French Restaurant
Recommended by a taxi driver. Homely feel restaurant in a Sino Portuguese style building on Dibuk Ro