North Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Makan Halal Restaurant December 30
- SALA Phuket Restaurant September 24
- Venezia Restaurant & Wine Bar August 20
- Sushi Cherngtalay August 5
- Susanna’s Restaurant Cherngtalay June 30
- Markprok Seafood Restaurant Phuket June 10
- Chef Daniel’s Gastro Bar Phuket May 6
- Ceramic Kitchen Bar and Restaurant April 30
Salvatore’s Restaurant & Wine Bar
The pizzas are wow. Thin base and a good test of a good pizza is that here the pizzas are not wet or
DaVinci Restaurant Kata
Classy and more upscale, yet we were greeted warmly and not made to feel stupid or talked down when
Leam Hin Seafood Restaurant
No easy to find such on stilt (over water or maybe muddy sea) seafood restaurant in Phuket. I was th
I always have meeting with my friends after work here with a nice bottle of wine, I love this place