North Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Makan Halal Restaurant December 30
- SALA Phuket Restaurant September 24
- Venezia Restaurant & Wine Bar August 20
- Sushi Cherngtalay August 5
- Susanna’s Restaurant Cherngtalay June 30
- Markprok Seafood Restaurant Phuket June 10
- Chef Daniel’s Gastro Bar Phuket May 6
- Ceramic Kitchen Bar and Restaurant April 30
- Xana Restaurant April 21
Stopped off here on a whim and had no regrets. We shared a great thin base and thick topping pizza w
Very amazing view, small restaurant, tucked away on the hill and overlooking Chalong Bay. Nice atmos
2Gether Restaurant and Guesthouse
Had a good family evening here. Pizzas could be ordered with a whole range of different topping so t
Marina Kitchen Phuket
Food taste, ingredient quality and service are stable here. I was very impressed with this Muslim re