North Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- The Mexican Cherngtalay March 17
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Makan Halal Restaurant December 30
- SALA Phuket Restaurant September 24
- Venezia Restaurant & Wine Bar August 20
- Sushi Cherngtalay August 5
- Susanna’s Restaurant Cherngtalay June 30
- Markprok Seafood Restaurant Phuket June 10
- Ceramic Kitchen Bar and Restaurant April 30
A group of us had a very nice dinner here last night. Food was excellent. I was really surprised at
Higher Restaurant & Bar
Don't be put off by the location. it is in crazy Bangla Rd but the food is very good, bistro style f
Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar
The cheese and bacon burger it was filled with salad and was really thick. Very nicely presented on
Good place to stop for a nice coffee and bakery. It is nice to sit outside in the morning, watching