North Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Sirinya’s Restaurant April 9
- The Mexican Cherngtalay March 17
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Makan Halal Restaurant December 30
- SALA Phuket Restaurant September 24
- Venezia Restaurant & Wine Bar August 20
- Sushi Cherngtalay August 5
- Susanna’s Restaurant Cherngtalay June 30
- Markprok Seafood Restaurant Phuket June 10
Tunk Ka Cafe
Unbeatable views and location in Phuket Town but their claimed local Thai food were decent to us, no
Marco Polo in Sorrento
This is our favourite restaurant when we stayed in Patong last year. When we thought of Italian pizz
Cafe Y Te
Very pleasant service, and friendly staff. Airy & cool atmosphere, decorated in white, making it
Kyoodai Japanese Restaurant
If you are looking for just budget and simple Japanese Restaurant, then this is it. They don't serve