North Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Divino Tapas Restaurant February 4
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 19
- Makan Halal Restaurant December 30
- SALA Phuket Restaurant September 24
- Venezia Restaurant & Wine Bar August 20
- Sushi Cherngtalay August 5
- Susanna’s Restaurant Cherngtalay June 30
- Markprok Seafood Restaurant Phuket June 10
- Chef Daniel’s Gastro Bar Phuket May 6
- Ceramic Kitchen Bar and Restaurant April 30
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and
The best viennoiserie and breads in Cherng talay I think. Its beautiful smell attracted me to try so
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit