Patong : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Oriental Restaurant Phuket March 6
- Higher Restaurant & Bar January 12
- Austrian Garden Restaurant December 19
- Valerio e Alex Ristorante Pizzeria November 23
- The Suites Restaurant November 10
- The Crab House Patong October 10
- La Bodega Tapas Bar September 24
- Sun Smile Steak House September 17
- Al Burj Restaurant Patong July 22
- Pantai Seaview Restaurant & Coffee Shop May 15
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and
The best viennoiserie and breads in Cherng talay I think. Its beautiful smell attracted me to try so
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit