South Phuket : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Bonsai Restaurant April 27
- Mamma Mia Rawai April 15
- Jasmine B Restaurant March 8
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Baan Sattabun December 11
- Ploy Beach Club & Restaurant September 29
- IN SEA Seafood Buffet September 29
- Rossovivo, Pizza, Pasta Grill September 11
- La Boucherie Restaurant Chalong August 26
- HUA GU RESTAURANT PHUKET August 21
Just your average Thai seafood place. They have tanks in the front where you can choose your fish. T
Leonardo Da Vinci Kata Restaurant
So we have just returned to stay at the lovely Kata Gardens again this year and saw that Da Vinci's
Tunk Ka Cafe
Food was delicious service excellent. loved the views and liked we could sit on different levels. It
Baan Kalim Restaurant
Specializes in seafood, we were lazy and went for the easy option and had the seafood platter which