Phuket Town & Central : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Anwa Lookchin Pla June 23
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
Sala Bua Restaurant
We have been coming to phuket for many years and always dine at Sala Bua at least once during out tr
Horn Grill Steakhouse
For me the best steaks I've had in Phuket in years. Meat was perfectly cooked and all the dishes we
Green Mango Restaurant, Bar & Guesthouse
We had a nice stay at the Green Mango earlier this year. Staff were nice and always welcoming and tr
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and