Phuket Town & Central : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- TOP BEEF Thai Barbecue Restaurant February 7
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Ton Hom January 31
- Thong Dee Restaurant and Bar January 31
- The Point Bistro Restaurant January 31
Mama Restaurant Kata Branch
Came for lunch for a few times with my girlfriend during our trip in Phuket. Reasonable price, some
Mama Restaurant Karon Branch
Feeling tired and hungry after a long swimming on Karon Beach, looking for a restaurant. Found Mana
Grill Bill Kamala
Don't understand why this restaurant got very good rating on Tripadvisor. Maybe others like their ta
Baansuan Layan Restaurant
We stayed in the Pavilions Hotel Phuket in Nov and found this restaurant along the way to Layan beac