Phuket Town & Central : International Restaurants
There is a huge selection of restaurants in Phuket that offer international cuisine, also referred locally as “Western” food.
Almost every nationality is present on the island and this provides locals and tourists an opportunity to sample a tremendous variety of unique dishes.
Depending on trade agreements Thailand has with other countries, prices for imported foods, beers, wines and spirits will vary tremendously.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- A Little Sweet September 29
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and
The best viennoiserie and breads in Cherng talay I think. Its beautiful smell attracted me to try so
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit