Phuket Town : Japanese Restaurants
Thais have fallen in love with sushi and shabu-shabu. From moderately priced dishes and buffets to upscale and expensive, the Japanese have made their mark on the island.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
Kata Rocks Restaurant
OMG the chic, elegant architecture and design of this restaurant is a must see. The menu has a mix o
Trattoria Capri Da Rico
Fabio was charming and professional. Thoroughly enjoyed our seafood pasta and dessert of Tiramisu. R
The Speakeasy Phuket
Loved the decor, the place is filled sofas and arm chairs, including a long leather Chestfield loo
SALA Phuket Restaurant
We dined upstairs. It was stunning and romantic being under the stars, watching and hearing the sea.