South Phuket : Japanese Restaurants
Thais have fallen in love with sushi and shabu-shabu. From moderately priced dishes and buffets to upscale and expensive, the Japanese have made their mark on the island.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- La Boucherie Restaurant Chalong 26 August 2014
- Uncle Nan’s Italian Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Tree Top Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Treffpunkt 31 January 2014
- The Wall by chef Arkom 31 January 2014
- Tiffany Restaurant and Coffee Shop 31 January 2014
- The Two Sisters Bar & Restaurant 31 January 2014
- The Secret Cove Restaurant 31 January 2014
- The Grill Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Tablespoon Restaurant Chalong 31 January 2014
Wine Connection @Central Festival Phuket
As I know, there are 9 branches in Phuket now but I have tried only two. And prefer at Central Festi
Boathouse Wine & Grill
We had no faults or complaints. To sum it up, beautiful food, setting, atmosphere and service staff.
The Cliff Restaurant Karon
It was well worth a hairy, scary tuk tuk ride to the cliff. At it name suggests it is on a headland
The Grill Restaurant
Loved sitting outside with fantastic calming to the senses Cape Panwa sea views. My beef tenderloin