Restaurateurs around the world have attempted to recreate true Mexican food and Phuket is no exception. Some chefs have come close to succeeding while others are still trying. /p>
Nevertheless tacos, enchiladas, fajitas always taste better followed by a cold Mexican beer or a large Margarita on the rocks. BuenProvecho!
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Talung Thai Restaurant January 23
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Palm Seafood Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Senzees Restaurant January 16
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Mint Restaurant Karon January 12
- Higher Restaurant & Bar January 12
Kata Rocks Restaurant
OMG the chic, elegant architecture and design of this restaurant is a must see. The menu has a mix o
Trattoria Capri Da Rico
Fabio was charming and professional. Thoroughly enjoyed our seafood pasta and dessert of Tiramisu. R
The Speakeasy Phuket
Loved the decor, the place is filled sofas and arm chairs, including a long leather Chestfield loo
SALA Phuket Restaurant
We dined upstairs. It was stunning and romantic being under the stars, watching and hearing the sea.