Location: Kalim, West Phuket
Very easy to find, situated at the T-Junction of Phrabaramee Road, on the way to Kalim beach, in front...
Location: Surin, West Phuket
Mediterranean cuisine & bar
Synonymous with Phuket and available at most restaurants some of the best tasting seafood can be found at beachfront stalls cooked to order.
There are several popular beachfront restaurants where guests choose their meals from fish tanks or seafood displayed on ice. Be advised the prices reflect their weight in 100 grams which may end up becoming a pricey meal.
Phuket is famous for its lobster and though much smaller than the larger cold water version they are still very tasty.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- IZaab 3 March 2014
- YumYum Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Watercourt @Banyan Tree Phuket 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection @Banana Walk Phuket 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection @Bangtao 31 January 2014
- Wine Connection Bar & Grill @Kata 31 January 2014
- Ying Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket 31 January 2014
- Veranda Restaurant 31 January 2014
- Chaiyo Seafood Restaurant
Over 3 years living in Phuket, I always dine here with my Thai wife on weekends. Seafood is our favo
- Green Mango Restaurant, Bar & Guesthouse
The bar/restaurant is really nice place with wifi, daily newspapers and cold beer. Friendly waitstaf
- Chez Ratatouille
Very good Thai food with indoor outdoor seating. Also some western dishes and very good price. Not f
- Royal India Restaurant @Kamala
Stopped for dinner while wandering the streets of Kamala... not too much on offer. Decent food.. lov