Kata : Seafood
Synonymous with Phuket and available at most restaurants some of the best tasting seafood can be found at beachfront stalls cooked to order.
There are several popular beachfront restaurants where guests choose their meals from fish tanks or seafood displayed on ice. Be advised the prices reflect their weight in 100 grams which may end up becoming a pricey meal.
Phuket is famous for its lobster and though much smaller than the larger cold water version they are still very tasty.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Living Room Phuket September 24
- DaVinci Restaurant Kata August 6
- Kata Rocks Restaurant May 7
- Wine Connection Bar & Grill @Kata January 31
- Tomato Restaurant January 31
- The Coffee Club Kata Night Plaza January 31
- Sorrento Pizzeria Restaurant January 31
- Sawasdee Thai Cuisine January 31
- Ruam Thep Inn Restaurant January 31
- Red Snapper January 31
Natural Restaurant (Thammachat)
I feel like eating in a northern house of Thailand like Chiangmai. Every furniture is from wood and
The best viennoiserie and breads in Cherng talay I think. Its beautiful smell attracted me to try so
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit