Phuket Town & Central : Seafood
Synonymous with Phuket and available at most restaurants some of the best tasting seafood can be found at beachfront stalls cooked to order.
There are several popular beachfront restaurants where guests choose their meals from fish tanks or seafood displayed on ice. Be advised the prices reflect their weight in 100 grams which may end up becoming a pricey meal.
Phuket is famous for its lobster and though much smaller than the larger cold water version they are still very tasty.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Quip Sky Bar May 13
- White Chalk Dessert Cafe May 11
- A Little Sweet September 29
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- TOP BEEF Thai Barbecue Restaurant February 7
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Ton Hom January 31
Red Tablecloth Restaurant
They no longer have tables on the beach but still has nice views of the sea if you have a table at t
Gallery Cafe by Pinky
Pinky has moved her restaurant from Rassada Rd to Yaowarad Road. it is a few steps from the gun foun
I was back in Kata Beach on the 5 Apr 2015, my wife and I went to the Bluefin Tavern, however it was
The Coffee Club Turtle Village
Has indoor and outdoor seating, we wer happy outside as was not too hot. My regular coffee was ok b