Phuket Town & Central : Seafood
Synonymous with Phuket and available at most restaurants some of the best tasting seafood can be found at beachfront stalls cooked to order.
There are several popular beachfront restaurants where guests choose their meals from fish tanks or seafood displayed on ice. Be advised the prices reflect their weight in 100 grams which may end up becoming a pricey meal.
Phuket is famous for its lobster and though much smaller than the larger cold water version they are still very tasty.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- TOP BEEF Thai Barbecue Restaurant February 7
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
Royale Nam Tok
Simply amazing french cuisine in a lovely intimate setting. I had heard a lot about the Royale Namto
Have enjoyed eating at the Islander for many years. Very good English pub food including my favourit
K-Hotel and Restaurant
Lovely restaurant amidst a very relaxing garden. It made me forget that I was in Patong, away from t
The Book Cafe
Casual atmosphere with very good homemade cakes and very nice coffee. There are lots of interesting