Phuket Town : Thai Restaurants
When searching for the best Thai food on the island the best source will be a Thai national. Thais are very particular and demanding when it comes to good tasting food and the established restaurants on the island have survived because they serve up quality Thai food.
Thai dishes are mostly served family style and all is shared by those at the table.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- T-Din Cafe March 5
- Shun Phuket January 22
- The Food Gallery Phuket January 22
- Delicato Restaurant Phuket January 21
- Bollywood Phuket Restaurant & Bar January 16
- Crust Cafe & Restaurant January 16
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
Tunk Ka Cafe
Unbeatable views and location in Phuket Town but their claimed local Thai food were decent to us, no
Marco Polo in Sorrento
This is our favourite restaurant when we stayed in Patong last year. When we thought of Italian pizz
Cafe Y Te
Very pleasant service, and friendly staff. Airy & cool atmosphere, decorated in white, making it
Kyoodai Japanese Restaurant
If you are looking for just budget and simple Japanese Restaurant, then this is it. They don't serve