Phuket Town : Thai Restaurants
When searching for the best Thai food on the island the best source will be a Thai national. Thais are very particular and demanding when it comes to good tasting food and the established restaurants on the island have survived because they serve up quality Thai food.
Thai dishes are mostly served family style and all is shared by those at the table.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Chino Restaurant, Central Festival September 24
- Sunday Walking Street Market ( Lard Yai) September 14
- AJINDAI Thai-Inter Buffet Phuket August 20
- Flame Sino@ByPass August 1
- Zen @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Urban Food @Central Festival Phuket January 31
- Ton Hom January 31
- The Point Bistro Restaurant January 31
- The Cook @Phang Nga Road January 31
- The Circle Coffee Boutique January 31
Mr Good’s Seafood
Was at this restaurant in 2013. It was delicious, reasonable prices. Arrived at Patong in December 2
Janjao Coffee @Sino House
Tried coffee here when visited friends who stayed at Sino House Phuket Hotel, their coffee taste was
Heard my colleagues talk about this restaurant many times so don't hesitate to try when I past it. L
Dibuk French Restaurant
Recommended by a taxi driver. Homely feel restaurant in a Sino Portuguese style building on Dibuk Ro