West Phuket : Thai Restaurants
When searching for the best Thai food on the island the best source will be a Thai national. Thais are very particular and demanding when it comes to good tasting food and the established restaurants on the island have survived because they serve up quality Thai food.
Thai dishes are mostly served family style and all is shared by those at the table.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Royal Palace Restaurant July 29
- Leonardo Da Vinci Kata Restaurant June 29
- Home Kitchen Bar Bed June 11
- Mamma Mia Kamala April 23
- Tiffin Mama Restaurant @ Foto Hotel March 24
- ChouChou Deli Shop March 19
- Ibreeq Coffee March 9
- Oriental Restaurant Phuket March 6
- Talung Thai Restaurant January 23
- Senzees Restaurant January 16
Just your average Thai seafood place. They have tanks in the front where you can choose your fish. T
Leonardo Da Vinci Kata Restaurant
So we have just returned to stay at the lovely Kata Gardens again this year and saw that Da Vinci's
Tunk Ka Cafe
Food was delicious service excellent. loved the views and liked we could sit on different levels. It
Baan Kalim Restaurant
Specializes in seafood, we were lazy and went for the easy option and had the seafood platter which