South Phuket : Thai Restaurants
When searching for the best Thai food on the island the best source will be a Thai national. Thais are very particular and demanding when it comes to good tasting food and the established restaurants on the island have survived because they serve up quality Thai food.
Thai dishes are mostly served family style and all is shared by those at the table.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Jasmine B Restaurant March 8
- Flip Side Beer & Burger Bar February 5
- Baan Sattabun December 11
- Ploy Beach Club & Restaurant September 29
- IN SEA Seafood Buffet September 29
- Rossovivo, Pizza, Pasta Grill September 11
- La Boucherie Restaurant Chalong August 26
- HUA GU RESTAURANT PHUKET August 21
- Kan Eang @Pier August 20
- VSET Restaurant August 20
Tunk Ka Cafe
Unbeatable views and location in Phuket Town but their claimed local Thai food were decent to us, no
Marco Polo in Sorrento
This is our favourite restaurant when we stayed in Patong last year. When we thought of Italian pizz
Cafe Y Te
Very pleasant service, and friendly staff. Airy & cool atmosphere, decorated in white, making it
Kyoodai Japanese Restaurant
If you are looking for just budget and simple Japanese Restaurant, then this is it. They don't serve