Kamala : Thai Restaurants
When searching for the best Thai food on the island the best source will be a Thai national. Thais are very particular and demanding when it comes to good tasting food and the established restaurants on the island have survived because they serve up quality Thai food.
Thai dishes are mostly served family style and all is shared by those at the table.
Have a business in Phuket?
Find out how to give your business worldwide exposure through the power of Phuket.Net
- Talung Thai Restaurant January 23
- Zeascape Restaurant September 24
- Two Chefs Bar & Grill Kamala June 9
- The Swedish Bakery January 31
- The Steakhouse Kamala January 31
- Royal India Restaurant @Kamala January 31
- Red Cafe January 31
- Papillon Bar & Restaurant January 31
- Ohlala January 31
- Nanork Seafood January 31
IN SEA Seafood Buffet
Looks massive and inviting, but after having tried once, we were not impressed. No variety of food,
Atsumi Raw Café
Although we are not a very serious vegan, after we tried raw food at this cafe we fell in love with
No more sandy beach for Som restaurant! So sad but true, anyway new location gives us different feel
Baansuan Layan Restaurant
This place is quite isolated but good for serenity lovers. The restaurant architecture is quaint but