“Jungceylon” was a name for Phuket used back in 1511 when it was a fertile and prosperous port town embraced by the Andaman Sea. The name is now being used again for the Jungceylon project, a world class shopping and entertainment destination.
- Near to famous lively Patong Beach, the prettiest beach in Phuket
- On the corner of Bangla Road and Rat-u-thit 200 Years Road (Patong Soi 2), the busiest spot on Patong Beach
The most beautiful spot in Phuket
- Total area of 200,000 square metres
- Retail space of 75,000 square metres with more than 300 shops
- The largest parking area on Patong Beach with space for 120 coaches and 2,000 cars
- A centre for shopping, drinking, dining, entertainment and leisure that will impress all visitors and make them want to come back again and again
The Jungceyeon Shopping and Leisure Mall is divided into 4 zones :-
1. Silang Bouvevard which is set atthe front of the main building facing Patong 2 Road, and contains a top wellness floor with spas, hair salons, beauty palours, dentists and a sport shop, a ground shoping and restaurant floor and a basement floor food court, spa and Thai souviour and art shops.
2. The Port whch is a covered open air area which has eating and drinking places set around it and a large water area, which has a Junk Boat and a music and light fountain show.
3. Sino Phuket Outlets have been built to look old Sino Portuguese Buildings. Here there are a host of bars, coffee shops, restaurants and also the Pimara Boutique Hotel.
4. Phuket Square. Here there are big brand names such as Robinson Department Store, a Big C Extra that is a supermarket and also sells clothes, stationery, electrical good and much more, a muti screen SF Cinema, SF Strike Bowling Centre, a 4D XD threate, Games Rooms and on teh ground floor there is sales, special promotions area.
|181 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83130 Thailand (Get Directions)|
|+66 (0)76 600 111|
|+66 (0)76 600 222|
|Daily: 11.00 am to 10pm|