PADI Thailand Phuket Dive Master Courses
As an experienced PADI Rescue Diver, you may want to take your next step, GO PRO and become a scuba diving professional with the PADI Dive Master Phuket Thailand training course and there is no better place to do it than Phuket, Thailand. You will increase your scuba diving knowledge to the GO PRO instructor level, refine your skills to demonstration standard, learn how to manage and care for divers, and develop your leadership abilities. For some the PADI Divemaster course training is the first step in their GO PRO scuba diving career. For others it is just an opportunity for self improvement while having a lot of fun during your vacations in Phuket Thailand.
The PADI Thailand Phuket Dive Master course training qualifies to do the following:
- Work at dive centers and on dive boats
- Assist PADI instructors with students training courses
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified scuba divers training
- Lead certified scuba divers on Discover Local Diving training experiences
- Teach PADI Thailand Emergency First Response Courses Phuket after successful completion of the GO PRO continuing education Thailand Emergency First Response Instructor course training.
Theory training sessions take place at Santana’s Service and Education Centre in Patong, Phuket and confined water sessions at our training pool in the heart of Patong.
The absolute minimum time for the course is 10 days and it is generally less stressful, but not essential, to take 3 to 4 weeks. Year-round the PADI Divemaster course is typically combined with five inclusive diving Phuket daytrips and 15 dives. From November to April you can also combine it with a Myanmar-Burma Thailand liveaboard safari aboard MV Discovery during your scuba diving holidays.
You will need your own PADI Encyclopedia of Recriational Diving, the Divemaster Manual, the Diving Knowledge Workbook, RDP Table and RDP Wheel.
|Santana Diving & Canoeing, 273 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Get Directions)|
|+66 (0)76 294 220|
|+66 (0)76 347 775|