Villa 11020, Kamala
- Kamala, West Phuket
- Ref No. 11020
THB 800 - 2,400/day
Located on a lush mountain top overlooking the sea and village of Kamala, on the Island of Phuket in the Kingdom of Thailand, is beautiful tropical and exotic private vacation villas.
Large flat screen television in the living room with DVD and CD player and surround sound
Living room sofas seat up to 7 persons
Lounge with library and two sofa chairs, and Thai style seating for 4 persons
Ceiling fans & air conditioning
Large round dining table seating up to 10 persons with option for another table set up in the dining room
Large terrace with exterior dining for 4 persons and seating area for 6 persons
Fully equipped modern kitchen with oven (recently renovated)
Gym: Air conditioning, IPod radio, Located on the lower level of one of the poolside villas, Fully equipped with modern equipment, Bathroom.Mini bar and Seating area
Swimming pool: Large swimming pool on two levels, with shallow pool for children, Waterfall feature, Infinity edge, Sea views, Large sun patio with eight sun loungers and Two exterior dining tables on each side of the pool, with seating for four persons.
View full map
- ViewSea View
- TypeHoliday Villa
- Bedrooms Description4 double beds
- Dining Room1
- Living Room1
- EntertainmentLarge flat screen television in the living room with DVD and CD player and surround sound
- InternetWireless internet
- ExtrasGrocery shopping and Wine selction at market price, pool toys for kids
- Distance Beach5 - 10 minutes drive
- Distance Airport30 - 40 minutes drive
- Distance Phuket City20 - 30 minutes drive
- Distance Golf Course20 - 30 minutes drive
- FeaturesChildren Allowed, Fully-furnished, No Pets, No Smoking, Private Swimming Pool
Interested in this property?
- +66 (0)76 325 915
- +66 (0)82 423 0203
- [email protected]
Holiday Rental Rates
- Period Rates
- Low - -
- Mid - -
- High - -
- Peak - -
Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
Please note: These rates are subject to change. Final rate will be confirmed prior to payment of deposit.