Villa 11573, Kata
- Kata, West Phuket
- Ref No. 11573
On the headland at Kata, right on the Oceanfront hidden away from the crowds, yet only 10 minutes walk to Kata beach and Kata Noi beach.
Villa is a 4 bedroom pavilion style property with Balinese and Japanese design influences. Accessed by a stepped garden pathway from the estate car park down through a private tropical garden.
On the Oceanfront there is a lovely swimming pool within a grass lawn area. There are two oceanfront relaxing areas above the seafront rocks. One is a covered open-air sala, the other an open wooden deck with two sun beds.
The master bedroom suite and upper living area have open balconies and BIG seaviews.to view the ocean.
There is a dedicated staff accommodation pavilion, which also houses the villa kitchen, used by the chef to prepare guest meals. The guest accommodation has a simple bar style kitchen with microwave, fridge and sink. The resident staffs are the head housekeeper/chef and the daily maid. Our Chef is very good. !
Kata beach is 10 minutes walk north of the villa. Kata beach is one of the islands favorite year round beaches. It is great for all day relaxing, as there is a line of shade trees at the back of the beach to allow you to swap between sunbathing, swimming and lying in the natural shade. Kata bay is classically beautiful with gently sloping shoreline; tree covered headlands and safe swimming. Between June and November, you can watch the surfers trying the waves at the southern end. In the high season when there are no waves, you can try surfing on the artificial wave rider just behind the beach.
Kata Noi beach is a 10-minute walk from the villa to the south. It is just as charming as the main Kata
Special Features – Simple, infused tropical elegance
– Sunset and island views
– Very private and secure
– Secluded, walled compound
– Tropical gardens
– Carp ponds
– Lush oceanfront grass garden with golf driving spot
– 12m x 4m Blue Terrazzo and Pearl pool
– Ocean front wooden sunbathing terrace.
– Oceanfront massage and relaxing sala
– Balinese style separate villa pavilions for charm and privacy
– 4 large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– Natural open air, Bali style rock showers in all bedrooms
– Ocean views from all bedrooms
– Above ocean dining room
– Sunset facing outdoor dining terrace
– Main staff kitchen for guest meals
– Guest kitchenette
– Pool facing living room and covered terrace area
– Satellite TV, – Free Wifi
– The villas own fiction library
– Less than 10 minutes walk to Kata and Kata Noi beaches
– Walking distance to the islands most famous restaurants
– Mom Tri’s Kitchen, Villa Royale, The Boat House
Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
Please note: These rates are subject to change. Final rate will be confirmed prior to payment of deposit.