Villa 1625, Bangtao
- Bangtao, North Phuket
- Ref No. 1625
THB 1,300 - 2,200/day
The Himmaphan was a secret Kingdom hidden deep in the forest and populated by graceful mythical creatures called kinaree, which we half human and half bird. According to the legend a Thai king sent his wayward son into this magical forest and he returned composed, serene and enlightened and led his people wisely
The Himmaphan comprises a beautiful four-bedroom master residence with two adjoining seperate sleeping pavilions each with two private guest pavillions, all with king-sized beds and their own luxurious ensuite bathrooms. Each is lavishly furnished in traditional Thai style with vibrant Jim Thompson silks and eledantly handcarved Asian furniture.
View full map
- ViewGarden View
- TypeHoliday Villa
- Bedrooms Description8 double beds
- Dining RoomYes
- Living RoomYes
- KitchenFully - equipped
- EntertainmentSatellite TV's, DVD Player,Pool table,Tennis table
- InternetInternet access
- ExtrasDaily include breakfast
- Distance Beach1 - 5 minutes drive
- Distance Airport20-30 minutes drive
- Distance Phuket City20 - 30 minutes drive
- Distance Golf Course1 - 5 minutes drive
- FeaturesChildren Allowed, Fully-furnished, No Pets, No Smoking, Shared Swimming Pool
Interested in this property?
- +66 (0)76 325 915
- +66 (0)82 423 0203
- [email protected]
Holiday Rental Rates
- Period Rates
- Low - -
- Mid - -
- High - -
- Peak - -
Holiday rental minimum stay: 3 nights.
Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
Please note: These rates are subject to change. Final rate will be confirmed prior to payment of deposit.