The following are general terms and conditions that apply to all rental properties booked through Phuket.Net unless overridden by any property-specific terms and conditions.
- We can only accept payment via Bank transfer.
- Minimum night stay requirements may apply. Please refer to rates information on individual rental property pages.
- Pets, smoking (unless otherwise indicated), hazardous materials or any illegal or immoral activities are strictly prohibited. Evidence of any breach of this condition will result in loss of your damage deposit and eviction.
- Prior to booking, all prices are subject to change without notice.
- Refunds are not provided due to delayed arrivals.
- 50% deposit upon reservation.
- 50% 45 days prior to check in.
Please note: Booking policy may vary particularly during peak holiday periods. In these cases we will advise you of the applicable booking policy by email.
- 50% refund if between 60 days prior to check in.
- No refund if less that 30 days prior to check in.
Please note: Refund policy may occasionally vary, particularly during peak holiday periods. In these cases we will advise you of the applicable refund policy by email.
The guest will be required to settle all extra charges incurred for services including, but not limited to, telephones, transportation, personal laundry, tours and excursions or any other service not included in the room rate before departure.
Phuket.Net acts as an agent for each property owner and accepts no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or any irregularity. Furthermore, guests are responsible for their villa or apartment during occupancy, and must lock windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises. You must also observe all precautions given by your escort or local contact. The property and its contents will be insured. Any act by a tenant that should negate the insured premises and contents that results in loss, damage to the Owner will be the responsibility of the tenant. Tenants are required to insure their personal possessions prior to occupation.
Please notify the owner/property manager as soon as possible if a problem relating to the rental property exists. Every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV’s, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.